October 20-21, 2018
Team Definition: A team consists of one or more anglers. All team members must be in the same boat. ONE team per boat.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to know all the rules pertaining to this tournament.
- Each participant is responsible for obtaining a current California fishing license.
- All entrants must use a watercraft. NO BANK FISHING.
- All fish are to be taken by artificial lure only.
- Any person accompanying a paying participant must be entered in the derby.
- Bag limit 4 Trout per day (only one Brown Trout weighed in per day)
- The tiebreaker shall be the largest fish weighed in on Sunday.
- All measurements are final. There will be NO re-weighs.
- The tournament will officially begin for fishing at 7:00 am.
- Awards presentation will follow weigh-in on Sunday, October 21, 2018.
- Any people conducting themselves in a disorderly or intoxicated manner will be expelled from the tournament, and denied re-entry to future tournaments.
- All watercraft must comply with Coast Guard standards of equipment and safety.
- Failure to comply with any of the above said rules will result in entrant's disqualification.
- Tournament official's decisions are final.
- This tournament will not be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather conditions. NO REFUNDS will be allowed.
- The derby will be limited to the first 250 entrants.
- Available lodging in Lakehead area.
Location Map | Sponsors | Online Entry | Welcome | Home
Copyright © 2001-2018 R & D Web. All Rights Reserved